What is Bike Share?
Credit cards are accepted for payment.
You can select a plan from below (Tax is not included).
*1. 1-Day Pass [Counter] is sold in the following stores.
- SKY BUS TOKYO TICKET COUNTER [1F Mitsubishi Building, 2-5-2 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo]
- HOTEL NIWA TOKYO [1-1-16 Misaki-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo]
- WASHINGTON HOTEL AKIHABARA [1-8-3 Sakuma cho, Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo]
- TOKYO Green Palace [Nibanchi, Niban-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Toyko]
- Hotel MyStays Ochanomizu Conference Center [2-10-6 Kanda Awajicho, Chiyoda-ku, Toyko]
1-day psss counterOpen Google Map >
How to Register
You can easily register for membership by PC/Mobile, 24/7.
Upon registering for membership, you can use variety of useful functions with reasonable price.
Firstly, please prepare,Mobile phone which can receive e-mail & Credit Card (for payment)
Credit Card (for payment)
Registering Using PC, Mobile Phone (For One Trip/Monthly Membership)
(1) You can register for membership by PC or Mobile phone.
(2) Fill out your payment information and the registration process will be finished.
How to Use the Service
How to Rent a Bicycle
You can rent a bicycle in two ways.
1. Rent with a passcode.
2. Rent with an IC card (Felica).
Rent a bicycle with a passcode.
(1) Rent a bicycle by issuing an unlocking passcode.
(2) Next, press the “START” button and enter the passcode on the device of the bicycle.
Rent a bicycle with an IC card (Felica)
(1) Get the password for IC card registration
(2) Register your own IC card.
(3) Push the ”START” button and then tap your IC card on the IC reader.
How to Return a Bicycle
(1) Park your bicycle at the designated station, lock the bicycle manually with the rear wheel key.
(2) Next, press the “ENTER” button on the device of a bicycle.
*Every station is equipped with special device which can identify bicycles. The green LED on the control panel flashes at returnable areas.
Parking bicycle for a while.
(1) Park a bicycle, and lock it mannually.
(2) Resume using bicycle.
Station MapOpen Google Map >
Station (Minato Area） Station (Koto Area）
Out of service