(3) Next, push the “start” button and enter the passcode on the device of the bicycle.
(1) Push the START button and enter the passcode on the device ofthe bicycle.
(2) The electric lock will be opened automatically.
How to Use
Temporary parking / Unlock the bike again
(1) Park your bike at any available station and manually lock the rear wheel lock.
*A confirmation email will be sent to the registered email address when you successfully lock it.
(2) To unlock the bike again, press START on the control panel then touch your IC card to the card reader, or reenter the pass code you used to unlock the bike the first time.
(1) Park the bike at any of the available station within the designated area and make sure you lock the rear wheel lock.
(2) Press ENTER on the control panel of the bike to complete the return process.
*A flashing green light on the control panel indicates that you are within a designated area.
*A confirmation email will be sent to the registered email address when you return a bike.
*Please return the IC card to a rental point.
How to use an electric bike
(1) Press the power button.
(2) Please wait for a couple of seconds before pushing the pedals.
*The electric motor will operate once you press the power button so please be careful when pedalling.
*Please check the battery level before using a bike.
Rates and Rental Time
Rent at the front desk
【1 day Pass】
2,000 yen (including tax)*
Payment : Cash
The use hours : From the uset start until the day 23:59
You can purchase 1 day pass at Seven Eleven Japan, FamilyMart. Click here for details. (This site is only available in Japanese.)
- First 30 min. : 162 yen
- More than 30 minutes per ride 108 yen /30 min. 【1 day Pass】
1,500 yen (including tax)* 【Monthly Membership】
2,160yen / day (including tax)
- First 30 min. : Free
- More than 30 minutes per ride 108 yen /30 min.
Payment : Credit Card
*The use hours : From the uset start until the day 23:59